are gift points earned by our users who purchase tickets by logging in from Bilet.com to use in their next purchases. You can save money on your next purchases by using earned TicketPoints.
How Does the TicketPoint System Work?
Our visitors earn BiletPoints at rates determined by Bilet.com for every purchase they complete by logging in.
You can save money on your next purchases by using earned TicketPoints.
How Can I View My TicketPoints?
You can find your TicketPoints on the "My Account > BiletPoints > My Points"
Additionally, on the "My Account > BiletPuan > Points Table"
page, all the points you have earned so far are shown in a table. Above this table, you can see your total points that are currently available and the TL equivalent value of these points.
Points to Consider in the Points System:
- TicketPoints can only be earned for transactions made by logging in .
- By logging in via Bilet.com, you earn BiletPoints for all your purchases, but the amount of BiletPoints earned may vary depending on the product or service purchased.
- Points cannot be earned from promotional or discounted tickets. Tickets that are considered promotional are not included in the scope of discounted tickets and you can earn BiletPoints from these tickets.
When Can I Use My Points?
Points can only be used between their validity dates. The points you earn from ticket sales are activated after using the relevant service. If the ticket that allows you to earn points is canceled before this date, you cannot use the points you have earned.
How Can I Use My TicketPoints?
- You can convert your TicketPoints into various discount coupons on the "My Account > BiletPoints > My Points" page.
- When purchasing a bus ticket, you can use your TicketPoints to pay part or all of the ticket fee on the payment page.