- Smartphone tickets accepted
- Park Güell tickets
- Access to the Park Güell Monumental Zone
What's not included
Visitors with reduced mobility may have difficulty getting around, due to the design of the park.
Highlights & Description
- Book your Park Güell tickets on your phone – it only takes one minute and there's no printing required
- Explore Gaudí's dreamland of fairy-tale landscaping in the Park Güell Monumental Zone and see otherworldly architecture, peaceful nature, and incredible views over Barcelona
- Each ticket goes towards preserving this UNESCO World Heritage Site, where locals and visitors alike can enjoy a glorious outdoor cultural treasure in a safe and enchanting atmosphere
Want to see the most flamboyant and famous park in Barcelona? Get your hands on these Park Güell tickets and explore the Park Güell Monumental Zone at your leisure.
This colorful park perched high on the hills was named after Count Eusebi Güell – and originally intended as a gated community for the city's well-to-do. It was opened to everyone when Gaudí passed away in 1926, and at that point the architect himself had called it home for the last 20 years.
It gets even more fanciful inside the Park Güell Monumental Zone. Man-made walls, roads, and walkways mimic natural forms. Exuberant buildings, colorful tile work, and the amazing snaking Serpent Bench all beg for you to take a photo. And the views of Barcelona from up high are like no other!
Park Güell tickets will immerse you in Gaudí's one-of-a-kind imagination, and it's bound to inspire yours, too.
NOTE: Access to the Casa Gaudí Museum (Gaudí's former home in Park Güell) requires a separate ticket.
Park Güell is committed to balancing the tourism activity in the park with the day-to-day life of local residents. In order to achieve sustainable management of the park, certain hours are reserved for sport and leisure activities for the neighbors of the surrounding areas. During the rest of the day, from 9:30 to 20:00, the park welcomes visitors to discover this exceptional cultural treasure of the Park Güell Monumental Zone.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of the Monumental Zone in time for your selected timeslot
- Keep your Park Güell tickets on your smartphone, the staff may ask to see them at any time
Tiqets International B.V.
Registered address: James Wattstraat 77-P, 1097 DL, Amsterdam, NL
Reach out to the Tiqets Help Center, we act as a contact on behalf of the activity supplier
Tuesday 09:30 - 19:30
Wednesday 09:30 - 19:30
Thursday 09:30 - 19:30
Friday 09:30 - 19:30
Saturday 09:30 - 19:30
Sunday 09:30 - 19:30
Monday 09:30 - 19:30
- Rescheduling is not possible for this ticket.