- Accompanied admission to Hagia Sophia
- 45-minute highlights guided tour in English with an officially licensed guide
- Exclusive Hagia Sophia Audio App for Android and iOS (available in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Turkish)
- Free disposable scarf for women to cover their hair
- Instant ticket delivery
- Audio guide: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Live guide: English
- Smartphone tickets accepted
Highlights & Description
- Join a local expert for a visit to the world-famous Hagia Sophia, who’ll give you a real sense of this historical building and its highlights
- Stay inside as long as you want and discover all details with an exclusive, 10-language audio guide on your smartphone
- See a mesmerizing blend of Christian and Islamic art and architectural aesthetic and gaze at the dazzling domed roof and see artifacts and relics from ancient Byzantium
See one of the world's greatest wonders with a ticket to the Hagia Sophia. Learn the building’s rich history and discover its most important sights on this highlights tour with a local and official licensed guide. Afterwards, you can discover the legendary building at your own pace with an exclusive audio guide app on your smartphone.
If you had time for just one culture fix in Istanbul, the Hagia Sophia should be it. This towering masterpiece of Byzantine architecture is truly one of the world's most breathtaking buildings.
After you've finished staring in sheer awe at the Hagia Sophia's striking exterior, make your way inside and prepare to get dizzy from double-taking! The scale of the art and architecture within is something that has to be experienced first hand to be believed.
Marvel at a beautiful blend of Christian and Islamic aesthetics, and crane to see the monumental dome – which appears to float above the ceiling. The effect is caused by a ring of windows along the base of the dome that scatters light around the immense central nave.
It's a Turkish delight that every culture lover needs to see at least once in their lifetime.
- Show your smartphone voucher to the representative waiting for you at the meeting point, at the entrance of the Hürrem Sultan Hamam
- The meeting point is located below the trees, next to the newspaper kiosk and across the Hagia Sophia (see map)
- The representative will be wearing a red shirt or jacket. He/she will escort you to the venue and give you a short introduction (in English)
- Make sure to be on time for your selected timeslot!
- This is a place of worship; make sure to dress appropriately. Knees and shoulders must be covered, and women will get a scarf to cover their hair
- Shoes must be removed before entering the carpets of the mosque
- Male or female wearing shorts must buy a body cover for €3, paid at the entrance.
- No shorts, bare arms, or shoulders are allowed
Audio Guide App Instructions:
- Go to Apple or Play Store and search for ''YourMobileGuide''
- Download ''YourMobileGuide''
- Open the App and select '' All Audio Tours''
- Select Turkey and then Istanbul and search for "Hagia Sophia"
- You will receive your redeem code from the ticket window.
Check for Trips GmbH
Registered address: Hintergasse 6, 65428, Rüsselsheim, DE
There is a 15-25 minute mandatory security check